Specializing in emerging and mid-career artists throughout the US, McCall Art Advisory assists private clients in building art collections of distinction. Working with galleries, auction houses, and directly with artists, we are committed to identifying artworks that are most relevant to each of our client's collecting goals.
Our services include:
- - Creating a collecting budget and strategy in keeping with our clients' goals
- - Researching and analyzing market prices and long-term valuation of artworks
- - Collaborating with architects and interior designers to ensure an integrated process for clients
- - Coordinating purchases on behalf of clients
- - Arranging for the framing, transportation and installation of artworks.
McCall Art Advisory was founded by Cris McCall in 2010. McCall was owner and director of Tinlark Gallery, Los Angeles, and is the founder/curator of fresh stART, the annual art event in Los Angeles that raises funds for art programs for at-risk youth. McCall has served on the Advisory Committee of the Los Angeles Art Association, and on the Board of Directors of Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions. McCall holds a degree in Art History from UCLA.